by Lt. Col. (ret) Matthew J. Louis
The definitive guide to hiring and retaining members of the military community by the foremost authority on the transition from military to civilian work life.
Hiring Veterans makes the clear case for the value of employing members of today's military community. Veterans represent a real-time talent pool of experienced, trained, and dedicated professionals that, when properly harnessed, comprise an instant means of improving your competitiveness and productivity. Case studies of organizations both large and small clearly demonstrate how leveraging a veteran talent-based strategy is a business imperative resulting in organizational growth.
Hiring Veterans covers important topics such as how to successfully:READ MORE
- Organize and staff a veteran support program
- Identify and recruit candidates
- Onboard, deploy, and retain veteran hires
- Capitalize on financial incentives for veteran employment
- Apply for military-friendly recognition programs
- Comply with regulations impacting veteran employment
Hiring Veterans is a practical guide for prospective employers who want to hire veterans. It addresses this primary question: How can employers better prepare for and employ transitioning service members to improve the productivity and competitiveness of their organizations?COLLAPSE